Saturday 5 November 2011

Its All Too Beautiful Autumn 2011

It'sAll TooBeautiful Autumn/11 Preview
I am currently one of the main photographers for the new 'Its All Too Beautiful' boutique which is now featured on Asos Marketplace! I was asked by one of the owners, Aysha (who also styled the whole shoot, and is an fab stylist in general), to shoot their Autumn collection after shooting some of their pieces a few months ago. These were actually set in a woodland area just a few minutes from her house and it was such a beautiful place to shoot in! I used my Nikon D40 with 50-200mm lens, I had a slight bit of trouble throughout the day as the sun kept going in and out, and odd shadows were cast across some of the pieces, other than that the light was pretty much perfect. The model, Rebecca, was amazing to work with and her look really worked well with the styling and knew exactly what to do and didn't require too much direction, which is something I look for in everyone I work with... simply because I suck at directing people haha!
This may be one of my favourite shoots to date, and I'm really happy with the results!

So I hope you like our Autumn'y shoot, I have included a few images below but they will mostly be on my facebook page and It's All Too Beautiful's ASOS Marketplace page. Also look out for a feature on them in the December issue of VÉCU magazine, along with my photos!


Untitled-2
Untitled-1

1 comment:

  1. We have the same camera...your lens is better though ;) Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete