Saturday 22 October 2011

Rhea Clements

I recently photographed some pieces for Rhea Clements Designs, Rhea is a wonderful Knitwear designer and
it was such a pleasure to photograph her work! The main editorial-style shoot was actually for a project at college however I figured I could kill two birds with one stone by using her pieces in the shoot which you can see down at the bottom. She also asked for some abstract shots which slightly puzzled me and It took me a while longer to do these, I don't have a clue why because it was really easy for me to do and it was actually really fun playing with manual focus and doing some really close-up shots!
You can find more of Rhea's work at her facebook page and website, so please check them out! 
DSC_0065DSC_0038
flish3
flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment